Sunday 17 March 2013

Cosplay: London Super Comic Con 2013




This post has been a long time coming! It will be pretty image heavy, but filled with lots of the awesome cosplay I saw at London Super Comic Con this year.

There was some pretty fantastic cosplay, as always, with characters from almost all franchises represented. I almost made the terrible mistake of missing the cosplay competition but I managed to sweet talk my way into the show venue so that I could take pictures, but it did mean that I didn't get quite as good a selection of photos as I had hoped for.

If you are in any of these images message me and I can link to blogs or websites as appropriate!

Anywho, here goes (all photos are labelled clockwise from the top left):



Riddler, Batman, Robin, TwoFace, Nightwing, Huntress, Supergirl, Supergirl and Kryptonian Supergirl



Black Widow, Bane, Ariel (The Little Mermaid) 



 Captain America (Femme), Kitty Pryde, Judge



 Hawk Girl, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Juggernaut, Storm





Victorian Wolverine (Femme), Victorian Gambit, Victorian Cable, Electra, Zatanna, Beast, Xena, Red Sonja



Robin, Catwoman, Catwoman, Batman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman Gingy, Punisher Gingy, Poison Ivy, Mortal Kombat characters, Hellboy, Spawn, Ms. Marvel

Tony Stark, Amazing Bag-Man, J Jonah Jameson, Peter Parker, Wolverine, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Black Canary 

My final cosplay picture is of the winners of the two categories, best child and best adult cosplay. The winners were Hellboy and G'nort (who I got confused with C'hp but never mind) and sadly this is the best picture I managed to snap as they seemed to jump around a lot... But the costumes were pretty good!


There were also some amazing stalls, selling books, toys and even home furnishings!




Lastly, here is a snipped of some of my comics haul for the weekend, several TPB of recent and not-so-recent stories, back issues of Birds of Prey (5 for £1!) X-men Legacy and the whole run of Spandex, signed and doodled on by the author himself.



2 comments:

  1. Big love for pretty much all of those cosplayers! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes and stuff. I love cosplayer.

    Photos taken last weekend - Cosplayer at "Leipziger Buchmesse" :)
    http://kinkytrashpinup.blogspot.de/2013/03/leipziger-buchmesse.html

    Greetings from Germany <3

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...