Tuesday 18 March 2014

Judy's Vintage Digest

Back in January I was contacted by the team behind Judy's Vintage Digest asking me if I would like to be featured on their blogger map. You'll see me on page 33 as their representative for Durham, probably because even though I moved to the deep dark south, I do still make it back home whenever I can ;)

Their first issue was already out and I saw that it had a lot of really useful and well informed content about lots of different aspects of vintage so I was really pleased to have been asked to be involved :D

The digest itself is definately worth a look as there are lots of good little articles in there. I absolutely want to make one of those DIY storage boxes! Oh and even better it's free! Just click the link below.

                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Judy's Vintage Fairs are some of the best vintage events I've been to.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...