Sunday 29 March 2015

You can always trust Cath Kidston to brighten up a spring day!

 Is it spring yet? Spring and Autumn are my favourite times of year as you don't get the extremes of weather and you can really work on layering. The only problem is that sometimes in those months fashion can get a bit dingy and boring.

With the dregs of my Christmas money I ventured into the Cath Kidston sale and I found this amazing bright floral tea dress and lovely red cardigan. I simply couldn't help my self. Especially when I discovered that the dress had pockets!

I have a couple of Cath Kidston cardigans now and I have to say that I find them to be one of the better fitting styles of cardigans. I find that the yarn is high quality and it doesn't stretch horribly when I inevitably roll the sleeves up and it also is able to be buttoned up fully while also having enough stretch to not hang limp when its open. YEY! Living the cardigan dream!


I continued with the colour theme with some burgundy tights and my vintage moreland boots (that have been so well worn the sole on one of them fell off recently!!).


I decided to wear my vintage camel coat with the dress and cardigan. I think the camel colour is a lovely contrast for the red





What do you think? What brands do you trust for a splash of colour?

Outfit details
Dress: Cath Kidston
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Shoes: Vintage Morelands
Coat: Vintage
Hat: Accessorize


1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I'm always a fan of a good cardigan, and that one is super cute!

    www.thegeekyseamstress.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...